A General ledger is a set of accounts used by business people to keep track of all the financial transactions of a business. All transactions are necessarily posted to general ledger accounts whether they are posted in sub-ledger or not. Usually five types of accounts are made in general ledgers including; assets, liabilities, owner’s equity, revenue and expenses. General ledger is made in very simple format. Here we present a general ledger template for your kind assistance. This general ledger template has been designed in MS Word 2007. You can use this template just by entering your information in the blank spaces provided. Here is a preview of this general ledger template.
There are certain ways of acquiring a word template and the best way which you wish to choose to download your dream template is the one which suits you. There are various sources through which you can download template online and most popular is thorough free websites. There are several benefits of doing this and these are given below;
- Get a high quality template from free website.
- Time saving and economical way to get your Word template
- No need to add something.
- Choose the best template which can resolve your problem.
- No need of any expert professional which can prepare a template for you.
- A template can be used for many times base on your need.
- Printable templates do not require adjustments before taking print.
- Make necessary changes by yourself.
- By amendment, you can get unique template for your work.
- Request a template to get a new word template. (Some websites offer this facility)
- No need to get membership or paid dollars for registration.
Click on the download button to use this general ledger template.