A balance sheet is one of the financial statements of a business that spell out financial position of that business. This financial statement presents details of assets and liabilities of a company for a specified period of time. A set format is used to draft a balance sheet template and all assets and liabilities of a business in different sections like current assets, fixed assets, intangible assets, current liabilities, long term liabilities etc. You may draft a balance sheet template in MS Word or MS Excel. Here we present a balance sheet template in two formats of a balance sheet. You can follow any of these formats to draft balance sheet of your business this year. Here you can have preview of balance sheet template.
There are certain ways of acquiring a word template and the best way which you wish to choose to download your dream template is the one which suits you. There are various sources through which you can download template online and most popular is thorough free websites. There are several benefits of doing this and these are given below;
- Get a high quality template from free website.
- Time saving and economical way to get your Word template
- No need to add something.
- Choose the best template which can resolve your problem.
- No need of any expert professional which can prepare a template for you.
- A template can be used for many times base on your need.
- Printable templates do not require adjustments before taking print.
- Make necessary changes by yourself.
- By amendment, you can get unique template for your work.
- Request a template to get a new word template. (Some websites offer this facility)
- No need to get membership or paid dollars for registration.
Click on the download button to use this balance sheet template totally free.
Balance Sheet Template (MS Word Format)